Product Name: Invincible Marketer
Product Creator: Aaron Chen
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training
Upsell/Downlsell: $448 (one-time) for Lifetime Access or 3 Payment x $150/month for Lifetime Access
OTO2: Video Authority Mastery – $497 (one-time)
Table of Contents
If you’re here, it means that recently you come to know about Aaron Chen's new Affiliate Marketing Course – the Invincible Marketer either through his Youtube Channel or from some other person.
As we know, that there are thousands of affiliate marketing courses available online these days, and most readers always wonder the same thing when they come across such courses – Is it worth investing ?
Because, If you’re going to spend money on a course, you will want to be absolutely sure that you’ll get value for your money. Thus, the focus of this review will be on his course and whether this is something you should invest in or take a pass.
So, let's start the review…
What is the Invincible Marketer?
The Invincible Marketer is a new course launched by Aaron Chen, which is completely focused on Affiliate Marketing.
The purpose of his training is to help you become an independent marketer irrespective of your niche industry, so that you can market anything e.g any affiliate product, any physical product or promote any network marketing company.
Who is Aaron Chen?
Aaron Chen is a digital marketer and a Youtuber from Malaysia.
He runs a Youtube channel, which is quite famous in the Affiliate marketing niche, and currently he has over 17.5k subscribers.
Apart from that, Aaron runs a podcast channel, where he delivers motivational and inspirational content. I personally subscribed to his podcast, and I found it very useful for positive mindset.
Aaron has been active in internet marketing for over 7+ years. In the past he promoted MOBE, Empower Network, and other such MLM Networking type program, and was quite successful with that.
What You Get Under the Membership Area?
The Invincible Marketer offers the following contents:
- In-depth Video Training divided over 17 modules, starting from simple basics and progressing to more advanced content with every session.
- Access to the Private Invincible Marketer Facebook Group, where members can interact with other like-minded marketers in the community to build their online business. Aaron Chen is very active in this group, too, and he personally replies to every comments himself to offer top notch support.
- Access to Live Coaching Call and Recordings (Only available for Lifetime Members) – Aaron organize two webinars in a month, where Aaron himself delivers additional content with the latest marketing insights to keep you updated with the ever-changing marketing scenario. Also, you can ask him any question during the live call to get immediate response. I personally love attending these webinars, as he deliver amazing content.
- Access to Invincible Marketer Affiliate Program (Only available for Lifetime Members) – You can earn upto 50% commission by selling his courses, which includes Invincible Marketer & Video Authority Mastery.
Overview of the Core Training
From the First module itself, the Invincible Marketer course focuses on one thing that most other programs won’t even mention much – your positive mindset! More than anything, it’s your mindset that will determine your success in the affiliate marketing domain.
In fact, I really loved the fact that the first session was completely about building the right mindset and setting the right goals instead of directly jumping into getting started with affiliate marketing.
So the course begins with tuning your own mindset for long-term success and not just quick, short-term gains. Aaron also teaches how one should make Goal Cards – a list of goals you want to achieve in a fixed time-frame.
I found such an approach to be really effective because right from the beginning, it set me into a positive attitude. Then as I moved on to the second session, it started talking about some basic aspects like the current scenario of the affiliate marketing industry, some tools that I must have to succeed, and an outline of how I must progress in the journey ahead.
After that, every session of the training dived deeper into more technical tasks. But, the language and explanation are very simple, so I had no difficulty following through everything being taught.
And in every session, there were two things I liked the most:
- Aaron show how to create Goal Cards – where the user writes down their goal that they're looking to achieve within the next 6 to 12 months. Everyday you have to look at these goal cards, so that you stay focussed towards your goal.
- An action plan at the end of every session to apply what you've have learned in the lesson.
- A link to some audio or video clips for positive mindset, which helped you stay motivated throughout the course.
Do you know that psychology and mindset are actually one of the main reasons why over 90% of people fail with affiliate marketing and most of the other training does not cover this topic at all. It's because starting something new is never easy. You need to have a clear vision, a clear goal that you want to achieve – you need to know where you’re going and you need to be motivated to keep going even when you struggle.
Here’s a quick rundown of all 17 sessions included in this course and the topics discussed in each of them:
- Session 1: Mindset, Goal Cards, 10 Values
- Session 2: Pyramid of Success, Subconscious Conditioning, Current Landscape, 6 Figure Conversion Model, List of Must-Have Tools.
- Session 3: Review of Goal Cards, Financial Thermostat, Affiliate Marketing Explained, Good vs. Bad Products, Picking Good Products
- Session 4: The Long Game, Gary V Video, Recommend Products, Asset Checklist
- Session 5: Ambition vs. Actions, Be Resourceful, The Value Series, The Customers Journey, Campaign Blueprint
- Session 6: Metrics, Gratitude + 5-minute Journal, The Strangest Secret, Understanding Domains, Tracking
- Session 7: Journal, Don't be Cheap, Setup Capture Page, 6 Figure Email Strategy
- Session 8: Broke vs. Poor Mindset, Traffic, Tracking Time, Link Tracker Setup
- Session 9: Focus on Building, Delayed Gratification, Setting Up Value Funnel
- Session 10: Morning Routine, Mastering Video, Value Series Video, Edit Sales Funnel
- Session 11: Behind the Scenes, Communication Strategy, Setup up Your Private Email, Setup Email Auto-responder, Setup Conversion Pixel
- Session 12: Value Series Review, Condensing Time Frames, Funnel Review, Final & Split Testing, Getting Traffic
- Session 13: How to Crush Obstacles, Taking Action, Unlimited Traffic Masterclass, Master your traffic
- Session 14: Your Commitment, Audit Your Circle, Authority Site Setup, Creating Your First Post, Cultivating Your List, Broadcast & Segmentation
- Session 15: Self Care, Excuses, How to Covert more, Bonus Page Setup
- Session 16: Status Check, Fear of Failure, Manage new Customers, Customer List Setup, FB Tribe Building
- Session 17: Build Your Spider Web, Attitude is Everything, Where to Focus Your Time, Aren't You Making Sales?
I have also upgraded to the Lifetime Membership Plan, which grants me access to further Advanced Strategies, one of which is a Complete Chatbot Setup Training.
How much it Cost?
Aaron Chen offers two membership plans for Invincible Marketer. The first one is monthly subscription, which cost you $49/month.
Honestly, speaking I don't like these monthly subscriptions, as it easier for someone to watch or download the entire content in single go, and then cancel the subscription. That's why Aaron has clearly mentioned that if someone cancel his monthly subscription, then they also lose access to Private Facebook Group, which i believe is the most crucial resource for someone to get direct support from Aaron to become successful.
When I joined Invincible Marketer, and interacted with Aaron and other members in this Private Facebook community in my first month, it did open up a whole new world for me. I realized the value of having Aaron himself and many other smart and determined affiliate marketers in the group, helping me out along the way. And that is why I upgraded to Lifetime Membership.
Now, let's talk about second subscription option, which is lifetime membership, & it costs $448 (one-time) or you can pay 3 payments of $150/month.
I understand that paying $448 is not cheap for newbies. But the return on investment can very well be tenfold that amount, so keeping that in mind, the price is certainly offering an excellent deal. Lifetime membership grants access to everything you get in the monthly membership plan along with some extras such as:
- Done For You Capture Pages
- Done-For-You Value series – videos made by Aaron himself that you can use directly in your affiliate marketing campaign
- Done-for-You Email Templates
- Done-for-You Bonus Pages
- Bi-monthly live Webinars
Note: The lifetime membership option is available only after buying the monthly membership first. So, you must buy the monthly plan for $49 and then pay an additional $448 whenever you decide to upgrade to the lifetime membership.
Pros & Cons
Who this is NOT for ?
- Not exactly passionate about affiliate marketing but looking for just another way to make money
- Not willing to invest about $150 per month on additional tools such as Getresponse, Clickfunnels, Clickmagick etc.
- If you're looking to get-rich-quick this is NOT for you
- If you're looking to get huge results without putting in the work, then this is NOT for you.
- If you're making a decision to join the program but you are not willing to watch the trainings where Aaron teach you how to build a successful business, this is NOT for you.
- If you think you can get rich overnight.
- If you're looking for crazy guarantees that promise you the world, this is NOT for you.
Who Should Enroll ?
This course will be perfect for you and enable you to make excellent revenue if you are:
- Passionate and determined to make your career in Affiliate Marketing.
- Have enough patience to go through every step and work towards long-term goal and results.
- Passionate, Dedicated and Action Taker.
Why I Decided To Join The Invincible Marketer ?
There are many reasons that I decided to invest in this course. As I already mentioned above, one main reason was that I liked the personality and approach of Aaron Chen, the creator of this course.
Initially, I had enrolled in another training program at the Four Percent group called the “Success Challenge.” Aaron Chen was one of the highest earner in that program. He was promoting the program with his own sales funnels, using what he learned from the course itself. I came to know that the creator of the program on Four Percent – Vick Strizheus – was a mentor to Aaron Chen.
So that is how I came to know about Aaron in the first place. He has also given his testimony on how Vick’s course completely changed his marketing approach and skyrocketed his career as a marketer. If interested, you can watch the video testimonial here >>>
The next reason why I liked the Invincible Marketer course is that it’s based on Aaron’s own success story. The course itself is a testimony of Aaron’s success, which means that you and I can replicate the same with proper action and determination. So, I guess I could say that this course essentially promotes itself.
And finally, the last thing that really convinced me is how it’s one of the few programs that also focus on the psychological aspects such as building a positive mindset and attitude at all times.
This brings us to the end of this Invincible Marketer review. Aaron Chen has spent 11 years in the marketing field and has himself admitted that the first eight years yielded nothing valuable for him. But he made a major breakthrough in the last 3-4 years to the point where he regularly makes 5 figure revenue.
The Invincible Marketer course is based on everything he has learned that turned around his marketing career, which means it’s based on tried and tested techniques.
Of course, you won’t be earning revenue simply by going through the course. You must follow all action plans that are taught in the course diligently. But the course will guide you very well through all of it.
That is why this is undoubtedly one of the most wholesome and effective affiliate marketing courses I have come across, and I highly recommend it to everyone serious about being a successful marketer.
But there’s one last thing that you should know. To follow all the action plans of this course, you will need to spend about $150 per month on additional tools such as domain purchase and web hosting, Getresponse, Clickfunnels, Clickmagick etc.
Please note that these all are essential tools, and spending money on them is not an expense but an investment that will yield amazing returns for you in upcoming weeks.
Thus at last, I want to say that Invincible Marketer is an excellent course that delivers what it claims and provides much more bang for the buck.
So, i highly recommend this course to my website visitors. Click here to Signup for the Course >>>
Special Introductory Price & Bonus Offer
I have an exclusive offer for my website readers. Click the below button to check out the exclusive offer.
Affiliate Disclosure: I am working as an independent Affiliate, not an employee of any company. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of any company. This site contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.